Updated at 2021-12-09
Definitions and key terms
- Country: Where Barabara or the developers of Barabara are based, in this case is Tanzania
- Device: Any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet or any other device that can be used to visit Barabara.
Automatically Collected Information
Location Information: We collect and use precise location from your device with your permission when you choose to use location-related features. We use your location information in order to know the exactly area where there is road damage. This also will enable engineers to evaluate damaged roads by accessing GPS coordinates via google map before going to the field.
How Do We Use the Information Collected?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways
- To improve roads maintenance work (You are information helps engineers to more effectively respond to the roads damage incidents).
- To identify the exact location whereby the problem lies including but not limited to region, district or ward.
- To search for the road from the identified coordinates within the Roads Maintenance and Management System(s).